RCR Useful Links
- Office of Research Integrity: This is the ORI site for a wide variety of training resources and other valuable related information.
- Responding to Research Wrongdoing: A User-friendly Guide: A 60 page (PDF) book by Patricia Keith-Spiegel, Joan Sieber, & Gerald P. Koocher aids in problem solving ethical dilemmas.
- Ethics of Scientific Research: A Guidebook for Course Development : A 75 page (PDF) book by Judy Stern and Deni Elliott helps students develop the tools to see ethical problems from a new vantage point.
- NIH Research Conduct and Ethics Instruction Materials: Links to NIH instructional materials
- National Science Foundation FAQ: NSF FAQ's on Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
- Online Ethics Center for Science and Engineering: This website offers ethics training for all disciplines, and has a wide variety of other excellent resources.
Bioethics Resources: This site has links to NIH policies on sharing mice, sharing data, etc, as well as educational sites.