The Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals
- The Guide (8th Edition)
- Presentation: What Has Changed? What Hasn't Changed?
- ILAR Report in Brief: Changes to the Guide
CITI Online Training Website
"All About Grants" - NIH Office of Extramural Research (OER)
All About Grants Podcast produced by the NIH Office of Extramural Research (OER) features Dr. Pat Brown, Director, OLAW, who explains what must be included in your grant application if you use vertebrate animals in your research. Listen to Writing Your Vertebrate Animal Section (MP3) or read the transcript (HTML).
Helpful Information on Literature Searches
- USDA APHIS/Animal Welfare
- OLAW - NIH Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare
- NIH PHS Policy on Humane Care and Use of Laboratory Animals
- NIH Grants Compliance & Oversight
- NIH Guidelines for Research Involving rDNA
- AAALAC - Association for Assessment and Accreditation of
Laboratory Animal Care
- AALAS - American Association for Laboratory Animal Science