Peter Brooks, Ph.D.
- Regulation of integrin-mediated cellular communication with the extracellular matrix (ECM) with angiogenesis, tumor growth and metastasis. br>
Bob Friesel, Ph.D.
- Normal and abnormal signal transduction during bone growth and development br>
- Identification of novel antagonists of FGF signaling
Thomas Gridley, Ph.D.
- Transcriptional networks involving Snail-family transcriptional repressors br>
- The Notch signaling pathway during embryonic development
Arturo Hernandez, PhD
- Role of Dio3 in development and in the programming of neuroendocrine function and behavior br>
- Epigenetic regulation of Dio3 and its potential role in human disease
Robert Koza, PhD
- Identification of epigenetic determinants of obesity and related metabolic disorders br>
- Characterization of novel genes that regulate fat mass expansion
Lucy Liaw, Ph.D.
- Signaling pathways regulating vascular remodeling br>
- Cancer biomarkers
Volkhard Lindner, M.D. Ph.D.
- Cthrc1 function and mechanism of action br>
- Genes regulating vascular remodeling
Leif Oxburgh, DVM Ph.D.
- Identification and characterization of the undifferentiated precursor cells that give rise to the nephron within the developing kidney br>
- Signals and genetic programs regulating the differentiation of nephron precursor
Ilka Pinz, Ph.D.
- Mechanisms leading to the development of cardiomyopathy in dyslipidemia br>
Igor Prudovsky, Ph.D.
- The Role of FGF and Jagged in the regulation of angiogenesis br>
- Novel mechanisms of protein trafficking
Clifford Rosen, MD
- Genetic regulation of insulin-like growth factor relative to skeletal metabolism br>
- Relationship between marrow adipogenesis and osteoblastogenesis
Pradeep Sathyanarayana, Ph.D.
- Role of anti-adhesion / migration factors in acute myeloid leukemia br>
- Cytokine mediated regulation of anti-adhesion/migration factors during myeloproliferation and leukemogenesis
Calvin Vary, Ph.D.
- Role of endoglin in development and adult vascular diseases including hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia br>
- TGF-beta receptor-dependent mechanisms in vascular biology and prostate cancer
Joseph Verdi, Ph.D.
- Determining the molecular mechanisms underlying self renewal and lineage specification of multipotential stem cellsExamining the clonal transdifferent br>
- Evaluating stem cell cellular transplantation to abrogate seizure activity in development
Don Wojchowski, Ph.D.
- Cytokine receptor and transcription factor regulation of hematopoiesis, especially erythropoiesis br>
Jeong Yoon, Ph.D.
- Molecular mechanisms of patterning and morphogenesis during development br>
- Muscle stem cells and tissue regeneration